Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So much for keeping one resolution! I Need A Do-Over!

So I had resolved try and post every day or at least every other day, but sick kiddos kept me too exhausted to think for a couple of days and I do not yet have a backlog of ready posts to whip out at a moment's notice. But a resolution is meant to be broken and remade with new resolve - right?
So~ here is my Monday weekly menu, on Tuesday.

WEEKLY MENU (1/03/11 - 1/09/11)

MONDAY - Sausage and egg burritos with orange slices

TUESDAY - (Hubby in the kitchen!) Shepherds Pie

WEDNESDAY - Zuppa Toscana (I use this version - easy and beyond yummy!) w/ salad and bread sticks

THURSDAY - Roast Chicken with rice and vegetables

FRIDAY - Friday Open House Dinner at my parent's (almost every week!)

SATURDAY - Spaghetti with meat sauce salad and garlic bread

SUNDAY - Chicken fried rice with stir fry vegetables

~ Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So gather round and join the conversation!