Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sew, Mama, Sew Super Style Bag Swap

Last week I was getting my daily dose of blog reading and I read about the Sew, Mama, Sew Super Style Bag Swap. Just send in your info and get paired up with someone else in this big wide world and commence creating a lovely bag for your partner while they do the same for you. I dashed off an email to join before I had time to psych myself out of doing it. I have tons to sew, but it's primarily for kiddos and this will be my "just for me" sewing escape. It's my first finished object swap and I'm really excited! I have one month to make a lovely handbag for my partner, and I will get one in return. I have a little information on my swap partner so I will probably do some preliminary browsing for ideas and finalize my plan after I get some more info from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So gather round and join the conversation!